The Center in Oak Harbor is a Passport Acceptance Facility.
Make an Appointment
Appointments are required.
Book an appointment online or call 360-279-4580 for available times. This service is available to all ages.
Please be sure to read all the passport requirements found on our website before booking an appointment. If you do not have everything required at the time of your appointment you will be rescheduled for a future date.
If you are renewing your passport (eligible to use the DS-82 form) please do not book an appointment. Mail your renewal application directly to the State Department. For more information on how to renew, visit the United States Government's "Renew My Passport" page.
- Processing times begin the day the U.S. Department of State receives your application, not the day it is mailed or you apply.
- Routine service processing time is 8-11 weeks.
- Expedite service (for an additional $60) processing time is 5-7 weeks.
- For urgent travel needs, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/get-fast/passport-agencies.html
What You Will Need
Form DS-11 (Application for U.S. Passport)
- Please have your DS-11 form completed at the time of your appointment. It must be completed in black ink.
- Forms are available at the Oak Harbor Senior Center or online at Travel.State.Gov.
Photos may be taken at The Center at the time of your appointment for $12.
Proof of Citizenship
Must be originals, photocopies not accepted. Examples include:
- Certified, state issued birth certificate
- Previous U.S. Passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Consular Report of Birth Aboard
Proof of Identity
- Current, valid drivers license
- Current military ID
- Current government ID
Payment for Fees
See the following fee schedule to calculate correct fees. Please note the payment to the U.S. Department of State must be a check or money order and is a separate payment from the application acceptance fee and photo.
Must be Check or Money Order payable to the U.S. Department of State; no cash or credit card.
|Passport Type / Service||Fee Amount|
|Passport - Age 16 or Over||$130 (as of December 27, 2021)|
|Passport - Age 15 and Under||$100 (as of December 27, 2021)|
|Passport Card - Age 16 and Over||$30|
|Passport Card - Age 15 and Under||$15|
|Expedited Fee - If Desired||$60|
|Overnight Return - If Desired||$19.53 (as of January 23, 2023)|
Application Processing Fee
Application processing fee is $35. Payable by Cash, Card, Check or Money Order to the City of Oak Harbor.
Additional Requirements for Ages 15 & Under
Both legal parents/guardians must appear with original documentation, evidence of child's U.S. citizenship, and parents/guardians personal, valid ID. If both parents cannot appear, call for further instructions.