Review process V applies to all proposals which require a legislative decision by the city council. Review process V proposals require a public hearing before the planning commission. All actions taken by the planning commission take the form of a recommendation to the city council. The city council may hold additional hearings. Usually, these processes are carried out on an annual basis.
Review process V actions include the following planning commission and city council legislative decisions:
- Rezones made in conjunction with yearly updates of the comprehensive plan;
- Amendment to regulations, land use codes, and comprehensive plan;
- Amendments to the comprehensive plan map;
- Adoption of subarea plans and planned actions;
- Adoption of a "planned development" overlay zone (PRD).
There is no administrative appeal.
To see this section of code visit Type V Review Process