Where do I send completed forms?

Send all completed forms to:
Department of Ecology
Water Quality Program
Construction Stormwater
P.O. Box 47696
Olympia, WA 98504-7696

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Construction Stormwater NPDES Permit?
2. How do I apply for permit coverage?
3. What does the permit require?
4. What is the contact information for the Construction Stormwater General Permit?
5. Where do I send completed forms?
6. Which construction sites need to apply for a permit?
7. Who needs to apply?