We are excited to announce we have implemented a new application system, please click on below link to see current job openings and to create an account to fill out applications or get notified of job openings. Please contact us if you have any questions.
*Jobs no longer listed have closed.
If you do not have a computer, the following are resources for computer and/or internet access:
- The City of Oak Harbor only accepts applications and required materials for advertised, open positions posted via the link above.
- The City does not accept unsolicited resumes.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information or missing materials may disqualify you.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a current open position, please email Human Resources, call 360-279-4518 or fax your requested accommodation to 360-279-4518. If you do not require accommodation to apply for a current open position, please apply by following the directions in the online application.
- For application support and assistance, you may contact Government Jobs at 855-524-5627 or by email.
- After a Position Has Closed - The job announcement will be removed from the website but you will be able to log in and view your status in your applicant portal. We will contact applicants as we proceed through the process. If you have not received a phone call, email, or letter, then the process is still in the review stage. Due to the high volume of applicants, this process may take longer than expected.
- Please visit the Employment Process FAQs for more information about the entire process.
- The City of Oak Harbor encourages applications from all qualified persons regardless of age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, race, creed, color, national origin, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability or any other status protected by law.
Other Employment Resources
For more employment resources in the area, view our Local Job Resources page.